Exhibition opportunities for participating Companies
The Expo will provide all the facilities listed below to each Exhibitor at a package fee:
Exhibition Booths in sizes that are multiples of 10′ x 10′ (100 Square Feet) are available up to a maximum of 30′ by 40′ (1,200 Square Feet) allocated on the basis of date of registration, the size of booth and proximity to competitors.
Each exhibitor will be invited to make a 10 minutes Exhibitor Presentation on the products or service they offer or want to feature. The exhibition hall shall be closed during presentations to ensure full attention of audience/participants.
Handouts and Technical leaflets shall be encouraged for maximum awareness creation. Presentation opportunities will be made available to confirming exhibitors on a first-come basis. Exhibitor paper titles and abstracts are required to be submitted within the stipulated date.
The Expo will aim at maximising interaction time between exhibitors and customers on both formal and informal basis.
Exhibitor Fee Structure
Stall Rental (International Pavillion)
1. Shell Scheme
- Booth Size: 10 ft x 10 ft (min size)
- Amount: Rs. 35,000/- for 10 ft x 10 ft
- Delegates allowed: Two persons (max)
2. Raw Space Scheme
- Booth Size: 400 sq ft (min size)
- Amount: Rs. 1,00,000/- for 400 sq ft
- Delegates allowed: Four persons (max)
Exhibition Floor Plan
Exhibitor Registration Process
1. Make Demand Draft in favour of ‘Managing Director, Kerala State Coir Corporation’, payable at Alappuzha, Kerala
2. Fill the online Exhibitors Registration Form with the Demand Draft Number (mandatory).
3. Send a printout of the confirmation email along with DD by Speed Post / Courier to:
National Coir Research & Management Institute
Trivandrum Kerala 695043
Note: Registration for Exhibition is closed.